Help for working with Zoom
Zoom is CSUF’s supported video conferencing software that provides interactive teleconferencing tools for communication and collaboration. As OLLI-CSUF members, you have access to the Zoom Professional level of Zoom membership.
Click here for links for to specific OLLI classes. (OLLI members only)
Click here to access a page for technical help on Fridays, 1-3 p.m. (OLLI members only)
Non-OLLI members, please click here to be included on our email list to receive information about connecting to our 'Open to the Public' Zoom classes.
Here are some documents to help with using Zoom with OLLI classes.
- Click here for a simple guide to using Zoom .
- Click here for a description of the basics of participating in a meeting with Zoom.
- Click here for how to use Zoom with a phone and without an internet connection
- Click here for how to adjust Zoom displays on different devices
- Click here for checklist for Zoom participants. This can also serve as a quick reference guide.
- Click here to learn how to update Zoom on a computer
- Click here to learn how to update Zoom on a mobile device
Additional help sources
- How to Join Your first Zoom Meeting Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh50kVaIdAY
- CSUF IT Help: Email: StudentITHelpdesk@fullerton.edu or call: 657-278-8888
- Free OLLI Tech Help (Fridays 1-3:30 p.m.): See the OLLI newsletter for how to join.
- OLLI Office: Email: email@example.com or Call: 657-278-2446
Creating Zoom meetings