Help for working with Zoom
Zoom is CSUF’s supported video conferencing software that provides interactive teleconferencing tools for communication and collaboration. As OLLI-CSUF members, you have access to the Zoom Professional level of Zoom membership.
Here are some documents to help with using Zoom with OLLI classes.
- Click here for a simple guide to using Zoom .
- Click here for a description of the basics of participating in a meeting with Zoom.
- Click here for how to use Zoom with a phone and without an internet connection
- Click here for how to adjust Zoom displays on different devices
- Click here for checklist for Zoom participants. This can also serve as a quick reference guide.
- Click here to learn how to update Zoom on a computer
Additional help sources
- How to Join Your first Zoom Meeting Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh50kVaIdAY
- CSUF IT Help: Email: StudentITHelpdesk@fullerton.edu or call: 657-278-8888
- Free OLLI Tech Help (Fridays 1-3:30 p.m.): See the OLLI newsletter for how to join.
- OLLI Office: Email: email@example.com or Call: 657-278-2446
Creating Zoom meetings