TRANSITIONS IN RETIREMENT (TIR)
The Transitions in Retirement (TIR) program is for OLLI members transitioning into retirement.
Retirement in the 21st century is a different model from that of the past, which focused mainly on leisure activities (although most OLLI members from past generations do not fit this model!). As people retire, there may be several phases that evolve, starting from those who are still working part time to those who have very recently severed their ties to their professional workplace and to those who have found a new niche to spend their next phase of life. In recognition that retirement today consists of several phases and the fact that today, adults will spend another third of their lives in this multi-faceted phase, OLLI-CSUF has created this Transitions in Retirement program*.
Join us to make the next phases of your life enjoyable, productive, and satisfying!
Personal Finance and Retirement
Transitions in Retirement Essentials (Open to the Public)
- Retirement Mini-Series Part 1: Financial Road to Retirement
- Retirement Mini-Series Part 2: Happy Brains
- Retirement Mini-Series Part 3: Staying Healthy in Retirement
- Should Your Next Card Be Electric?
- Social Security Essentials
- Hearing Loss and Hearing Aids
- Medicare Essentials: What You Need to Know When You Sign Up for Benefits
- Income Tax Strategies
- Healthy Mouth, Healthy Body: Dental Care for Seniors