Tuesdays • 2:45 p.m.-4:15 p.m. • Zoom
September 12, 19, 26 • October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 •
November 7, 14, (21 no class), 28 • December 5
Are you interested in tools for healthy living? The class will focus on the study of psychological and spiritual principles, practices, and insights. We will learn how to use wisdom as a life tool in finding peace and happiness. Topics include self-talk, intuition, love vs fear, joy, forgiveness, mindfulness and meditation.
Questions to be discussed include the following:
- What makes you feel like dancing?
- Are you aware of your self-talk?
- Does your ego need taming?
- Are there benefits to forgiveness?
- Do you listen to guidance?
- Can you change your thoughts?
Instructors/Coordinators: David Cortez and Ellie Page