Updated February 18, 2022
OLLI is returning to on campus classes starting February 7th, 2022. Note: Some courses are remaining on Zoom or LiveStream.
OLLI IN-PERSON ATTENDANCE
We are welcoming back our in-person OLLI classes on Monday, February 7, 2022. As in the past, there are several guidelines we must follow to make our class environment safe for everyone.
The following, meets the current campus policies. As a member of the CSUF Community, we are all required to adhere to these safety measures. Please advise the office of any concerns regarding compliance issues.
POLICIES FOR ATTENDING OLLI CLASSES OR OLLI EVENTS IN PERSON
- All instructors, members, and visitors must be fully vaccinated to return to in-person classes. Fully vaccinated includes the boosters which are required 5 months after your second Covid-19 vaccination.
- All members must report your vaccination status. If you are not vaccinated and attending virtually, you must fill out the Vaccination Report attesting that you are not returning to campus for classes. There are no vaccination exemptions for OLLI members. Should you need assistance or have any questions, please send a message to the office and they will send your request to one of our volunteer Technology members. The vaccination report can be completed using this link: https://apps.fullerton.edu/covidvaccinereporting/
- Until March 31, 2022, masks are required to be worn at all times when indoors and encouraged outdoors while on campus. Masks must be worn by both members and instructors/presenters. Masks will be available in the OLLI Office should you forget to bring one.
- No food or beverages may be consumed in classrooms at any time.
- Do not come on campus nor attend classes on campus, if you are not feeling well; since symptoms do not fully appear till a few days after you have been infected. If you suspect you have been exposed, please get a test immediately to make sure you do not have an active virus before you come on campus.
- Should you or any other member of you class, come down with Covid-19 shortly after attending in-person, please report this immediately to Patsy by phone (657-278-4274). She will instruct you on how to proceed.
NOTE: CHECK THE CLASS NEWSLETTERS BEFORE YOU COME TO OLLI TO MAKE SURE THE CLASS YOU WANT TO ATTEND HAS RETURNED AS AN IN-PERSON CLASS.
PARKING ON CAMPUS:
OLLI will not be running a trolley to other parking areas due to low in-person attendance. Please use OLLI Parking Lot J; the parking lot has not been full over the last semester and we do not anticipate that will change at this time. Friday may or may not fill up. If that is the case, we will arrange for some Trolley service on that day.
Due to the Housing construction, the Gymnasium Drive entrance will be the most direct and convenient route to our parking lot.
COFFEE AND LUNCH BREAKS:
- Coffee will not be available at this time at OLLI. You may purchase coffee at the Market Place located across from the Gastronome or at the Starbucks located at the Pollak Library.
- You may use the patio or the courtyard for lunch breaks if you are attending classes. You may use the refrigerator in the kitchen to store your food products. Any items left in the refrigerator on Friday, will be subject to being tossed out.
- Due to the contagious nature of this virus, we are advising you to limit the amount time visiting in these areas.
- All members and visitors attending classes must sign in on the Attendance Logs provided at the entrances in each classroom.
OLLI OFFICE - Office Hours 8:30 am to 4 pm
- The OLLI Office will be open for members business. We ask that you not socialize within the office at this time.
- If you are there to make copies, please come one-at-a-time to the copier and leave immediately once you have made your copies.
- If you want to drop off a Copy Request, please leave it on the table near the copier. Please turn in requests at least 3 days in advance.
Other related information:
Here is a link to the OC Emergency Operations Center press release on March 19, 2020 anouncing that the Office on Aging will assist seniors with linkages to food and more to help prevent food insecurity. You can call (800) 510-2020 for assistance.
Distance Learning Program (Online Classes)
Selected classes are videoed and archived on the OLLI website for members to stream online at their leisure. More than 100 videos are currently available to watch. Click here for Distance Learning Videos
Here are the latest updates from CSUF and the Orange County Health Info websites.