Alternate Tuesdays • 2:45 p.m.-4:15 p.m. • [Zoom]
January 19 • February 2, 16 • March 2, 16, (30 no class) • April 6
Wisdom healing is a practice of how to heal our hearts, minds, bodies, spirits and souls. We can heal ourselves by our thoughts, feelings and emotions. We will learn how to practice awareness, consciousness and self-healing techniques for good health and wellness. We will discuss:
- Having love for ourselves.
- Having love for each other.
- Turning fear-based thoughts to love.
- Having love for nature and the planet.
- Being grateful and living in gratitude.
- Practicing sound healing.
- Accepting and honoring one’s self as the key to a happy life.
- Being in service to others with no expectations.
- Being humble and leaving your ego at the door.
Instructor: Marty Cole Coordinators: David Cortez and Ellie Page