Hearing and Hearing Aids
Every Thursday • 8:15 a.m.-9:45 a.m. • Shapiro AB
September 13, 20, 27 • October 4, 11, 18, 25 • November 1, 8, 15, (22 break), 29 • December 6
Learn from local Audiologist, Jane Steckler, about the following topics:
- Why you can hear, but can’t always understand.
- Why you can hear sometimes, and sometimes not.
- Why you can lip-read sometimes and sometimes not.
- How the ear works and what can go wrong with it.
- How to protect the hearing you have left.
- The basics of lip reading.
- Hearing aids—which one is right for you.
- How to care for your hearing aids.
- Assistive listening devices.
Partners are encouraged to attend.
Instructor : Jane Steckler Coordinator : Bruce Shoemaker