Hearing and Hearing Aids
Every Thursday • 8:15 a.m.-9:45 a.m. • Shapiro AB
June 8, 15, 22 (cancelled), 29 • July 6, 13, 20, 27 • August 3, 10
Learn from local audiologist, Jane Steckler, about the following topics:
- Why can you hear, but can’t always understand.
- Why you can hear sometimes, and sometimes not.
- Why you can lip read sometimes, and sometimes not.
- How the ear works and what can go wrong with it.
- How to protect the hearing you have left.
- The basics of lip reading.
- Hearing aids—which one is right for you.
- How to care for your hearing aids.
- Assistive listening devices.
Partners are encouraged to attend.
Instructor: Jane Steckler Coordinator: Bruce Steckler