Hearing and Hearing Aids
Every Thursday • 8:15 a.m.-9:45 a.m. • Shapiro AB
October 3*, 10, 17, 24, 31 • November 7, 14, 21, (28 break) • December 5
Learn from local audiologist Jane Steckler about the following topics:
- Why you can hear, but can’t always understand.
- Why you can hear sometimes and sometimes not.
- Why you can lip-read sometimes and sometimes not.
- How the ear works and what can go wrong with it.
- How to protect the hearing you have left.
- The basics of lip reading.
- Hearing aids—which one is right for you.
- How to care for your hearing aids.
- Assistive listening devices.
Partners are encouraged to attend.
*Note start date is October 3
Instructor: Jane Steckler Coordinator: Bruce Shoemaker