Procedure for Submitting a Request for a New Course or Event for OLLI-CSUF
To propose a new course or event for OLLI-CSUF, please follow these steps:
- Complete the
OLLI-CSUF Course/Event Proposal form,
save a copy with your name (e.g., jdoe-OLLI course-event proposal), and email the copy to
email@example.com. You may also print a copy of the form, hand-write the information, and turn the form in at the OLLI-CSUF office for consideration by the Curriculum Committee.
- Proposals submitted by a non-OLLI member require an advocate who is an OLLI member.
- No honoraria will be paid to instructors, lecturers or performing artists.
- The Curriculum Committee meets monthly. To be considered, please submit your proposal at least 7 days prior to a meeting date. The meeting dates are available on the OLLI website at: http://olli.fullerton.edu/classes/other_activities/CurriculumCommitteeMeetings.php
- No course or event can begin without receiving prior written approval from the Curriculum Committee.
- Courses or events that are to be published in the OLLI Blue Book Catalog must be submitted and approved 5 months prior to the proposed start date.
- Courses or events that will be advertised through flyers, email announcements or the OLLI website must be submitted and approved at least one month prior to the proposed start date.
- You will be contacted by the Curriculum Committee with the disposition of your proposed course or event.
- Click here for the Course/Event Proposal Form.