How to sign up online as a new OLLI member
Before you start, make sure you have your payment method and emergency contact name/phone number!
- Start up a web browser (e. g. Chrome) and enter olli.fullerton.edu into the address bar to go to the OLLI home page
- Click JOIN/RENEW in the navigation bar to get to the Registration page
- Click the Register button to start registering
- Click the Create new membership button to get the OLLI New Member Registration form
- Fill in the First Name field (with correct capitalization) and go on to the next field using Tab or by clicking the left mouse button while pointing to the field. Make the name and address look like an address label.
- Keep filling fields in this manner. Use the scroll bar to move down the page as needed. NOTE: All fields with a red asterisk are required.
- Select the Go To Next Page button to go to the Additional Information page. NOTE: If you don’t arrive at the Additional Information page, it means there is an error on the form. Scroll to find and fix it.
- Fill in your phone number. Do not put any spaces or dashes in the phone number. Select Next to move to the Payment Method screen.
NOTE: While you are entering information into a field, the field may turn red and show an error message saying that the field is invalid. Finish entering the information and the error message should go away.
- On the Payment Method screen, a) select the method of payment, b) fill in all the fields, c) click the “I acknowledge…” button and then d) select the Next button to go on to the Review and Confirm page.
- On the Review and Confirm page, a) check that the information is correct and b) enter your email address, then c) click Submit Payment to get to the OLLI Payment Receipt. It may take up to 60 seconds to appear.
- To print a copy of your receipt: On the OLLI Payment Receipt page, a) select the Print Page button to bring up your computer’s print dialog box. In Chrome, for example, b) click on the blue Print button to actually print the receipt. (You will also receive an email receipt from OLLI and one from olliwebpay.)
- To provide valuable input about future OLLI courses and to indicate your willingness to volunteer, select the Click Here button.
- YOU’RE DONE! Be sure to log out of the CSUF Portal and close the browser to protect your privacy. When OLLI members and staff are allowed on campus, you will receive your parking pass (if you requested one) and name badge by mail.